All-on-Four Dental Implants Financial District
Rodriguez Dental offers the All-on-Four Dental Implant Procedure as a long-lasting treatment option for patients who want to replace a full arch of missing teeth. In the All-on-Four procedure, San Francisco implant dentist Dr. Chris Rodriguez will use four dental implants to permanently affix a denture to your upper or lower jaw. The All-on-Four Dental Implant procedure is an excellent option if you lack sufficient bone thickness for other procedures. After your All-on-Four treatment at Rodriguez Dental, your denture will remain firmly in place day and night, so you can eat and laugh and smile knowing that your teeth are stable.
At your initial consultation, San Francisco implant dentist Dr. Chris Rodriguez will conduct a thorough examination to determine whether All-on-Four dental implants are right for you.
Benefits of All-on-Four Dental Implants
All-on-Four dental implants offer you the following benefits over alternative procedures such as traditional dental implants or dentures:
- Implants and beautiful new teeth can usually be placed in a single office visit, enabling you to leave our office with your new teeth immediately
- The All-on-Four process often eliminates the need for bone grafts in patients lacking the bone volume to support traditional dental implants
- Daily oral hygiene care is easy
- You can eat anything you like, knowing your denture is secure
- This eliminates many of the hassles associated with removable appliances such as dentures
- All-on-Four dental implants provide durable, long-lasting results
Your All-on-Four Dental Implant Procedure
The All-on-Four dental implants procedure uses four dental implants to support a full set of replacement teeth. San Francisco implant dentist Dr. Chris Rodriguez places the rear-most implants at an angle, which maximizes your existing bone structure and minimizes the need for bone grafting compared to other dental implant options. Your denture is then permanently connected to these four specially-spaced dental implants, and you’re free to eat and smile confidently.
San Francisco implant dentist Dr. Chris Rodriguez will place the implants and teeth in a single visit, so you will be able to leave our office with a new set of teeth right away. This provides considerable benefit and convenience over traditional dental implant procedures, which can require several months to complete. Your new set of teeth will look and function just like your natural teeth.
Learn more about dental implants when you visit Rodriguez Dental. Call San Francisco Dentist Dr. Chris Rodriguez at (415) 397-2804 to schedule a free consultation today!